1. Admissions made by the College are provisional
2. Certified copies of Transfer Certificate, Marks Card, Caste Certificate and Income certicate in the prescribed proforma should accompany the application. The originals must be submitted without fail at the time of admission.
3. Students from outside Karnataka State should enclose migration certificate.
4. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
5. Students are required to fill in the forms with extreme care. For any discrepancy therein, they shall not hold the College or the Management responsible.
6. Students are required to come along with their parents/guardians at the time of admission.
7. Subjects once offered will not be changed under any circumstances.
8. The College office working time is 10 a.m to 5 p.m. on all working days with lunch break between 1.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m.
9. Employees are not admitted without the permission of their employers.
10. The students are required to put in 75% attendance in each subject to become eligible to appear for the qualifying examination.
11. Internal assessment is compulsory which carries twenty marks for each theory paper and ten marks for each practicals.
12. In case of languages, there should be a minimum strength of five students if the language is one of the optional subjects.
13. It is the responsibility of the students to fill in the application /Scholarship / exam forms etc., correctly. They alone are responsible for any errors therein.
14. Orientation programmes are compulsory, failure to attend the programmes will lead to penal fee or even cancellation of admission.
15. The Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) : Participation in ECA like NCC / NSS / Sports/Seminar /Community Service / Music, Drama etc., is compulsory which carries 50 marks in First, Second and Third Semesters.
LAXMI VENKATESH DESAI COLLEGE, RAICHURTEL : 08532 - 240286 , 240707 , FAX : + 91 - 8532 - 240707 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed & Powered by Office Superintendent L.V.D.College,Raichur.