The following Scholarships of Govt. of India and Karnataka are awarded
to eligible students :
1. National Loan Scholarship.
2. Government of India Scholarship for Backward, SC & ST students.
3. Special Scholarships to the children of Govt. Servants who die while
4. Scholarships and other Educational facilities to the children of the
5. Merit Scholarship for the children of Primary and Secondary school
6. Scholarships to the children/dependents of Service personal.
7. Urdu Academy Scholarships.
8. Post Metric Scholarships.
9. Scholarships for the Physically Handicapped students.
10. Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship for Meritorious Students.
11. C.V. Raman Scholarship for Meritorious Students.
It is noteworthy that the Samsthe has established
a ‘Benevolent Fund’ through contributions made by philanthropists,
management members, parents, alumni, members of teaching and non-teaching
staff. Every year hundreds of scholarships are awarded to meritorious,
poor and needy students through this.
Applications for the above mentioned Government scholarships should be
made only in the prescribed printed forms which are available in the office.